Includes four seasonal plural noun activities for regular and irregular plural nouns that are perfect for literacy centers in grade 1, grade 2 and grade 3.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
• Black Cat Singular & Plural Noun Sort (-s or –es)
• Spider Irregular Singular & Plural Noun Sort
• Jack-O-Lantern Plurals Sorting Center (with recording sheet)
• Candy Corn Singular & Plural Irregular Plural Noun Puzzles (with recording sheet)
• Haunted House Plurals Board Game - Students will choose a card and identify and spell the plural form of the noun. Regular nouns, requiring the addition of –s or –es to form the plural, and nouns that are irregular in the plural are included. An answer key is provided, so partners can check each other’s work as they play.
This product was updated on 10/15/17. If you purchased before this date, please download the updated version and find a new activity included.
These activities address the following Common Core Standards:
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.L.2.1.B: Form and use frequently occurring irregular plural nouns (e.g., feet, children, teeth, mice, fish).
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.L.3.1.B: Form and use regular and irregular plural nouns.
If you and your students enjoy this resource, please consider following my store. Freebies and new products are posted regularly. You can contact me with any questions or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amanda Taylor @ Second Grade Smiles