Halloween Pocket Chart Activities
This is a set of 8 pocket chart card activities. I use pocket chart cards as part of my math centers or small groups. And, I always have several set aside as early finisher activities.
I also use these cards with my students on the floor or at the table. They were designed for a pocket chart but they certainly don’t HAVE to be used in one. The sorting cards also work great in baskets. **see pictures in preview**
Colored and black and white cards are included for all 8 activities. Perfect if you like to print in color on white paper or if you like to print in black and white on colored paper.
Here is what is included in this little unit.
1. Number Word Match: Students match the number to the number word. Words zero-twenty are included.
2. Count by 5’s: Students arrange the cards to count by 5’s. Numbers 5-300 are included. Pick and choose how high you want your students to count.
3. 10 Frame Counting: Students count the spiders inside the ten frames and match with the answer cards
4. Even and Odd Sort: Students sort the cards under the correct header cards.
5. Addition Facts: Students match the math facts to the answer cards.
6. Count by 10’s: Students arrange the cards in order to count by 10’s. Numbers 10-300 are included.
7. Ordering Numbers: Students order the numbers from least to greatest
8. Greater/Less Than: Students sort the cards under the correct greater/less than header cards.
**Make sure to download the preview to see all the pictures! Lots included in this unit!
Doodle Bugs Teaching Blog
Doodle Bugs Teaching Facebook Page
Doodle Bugs Teaching Instagram