Improve poetry comprehension with 6 Halloween-themed poems and 4 multiple-choice comprehension questions on one page. The questions are modeled after the types of questions on standardized reading tests and include questions on the structure and forms of poetry. These short passages work well as morning work, interventions, homework, assessment, test prep, or centers. Perfect for the month of October!
All of these poems are in the public domain, so they are old. Please check the preview to help you determine whether or not they would be suitable for your students. You can purchase with confidence, as I have 32 years of experience in preparing upper elementary students for standardized reading testing!
Here is what you get with this resource:
• Halloween Night poem and questions (1 page)
• Jolly Halloween poem and questions (1 page)
• Pumpkins in the Cornfield poem and questions (1 page)
• Song of the Witches poem and questions (1 page)
• The Goblin Man poem and questions (1 page)
• Theme in Yellow poem and questions (1 page)
• Answer Key (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Check out engaging Reading Passages both long and short.
► CLICK HERE to follow me for updates about new products, sales info & more!