Practice possessive nouns with these Halloween printables! Kids tackle singular possessive nouns and plural possessive nouns before trying mixed practice. As a grand finale, they apply their skills in a fun-filled Halloween coloring book. The entire file is black and white for easy printing.
• Quick Reference Guide
• Singular Possessive Nouns Practice (adding ‘s to single words)
• More Singular Possessive Nouns Practice (writing phrases)
• Plural Possessive Nouns Practice (adding ‘s or ‘ to single words)
• More Plural Possessive Nouns Practice (writing phrases)
• Mixed Possessive Nouns Practice (adding ‘s or ‘ to single words)
• More Mixed Possessive Nouns Practice (writing phrases)
• Color and Do Book – Six-page booklet with 20 black line pictures and possessive noun activities.
Additional Halloween Activities:
• Halloween Dialogue
• Halloween Writing: How to Carve a Pumpkin
• Halloween Writing: The Best Dressed Witch
Click on Follow Me to be notified as other activities are published.
For weekly ideas, activities, links, and freebies, check out my blog, Enjoy Teaching
Do you love this resource but need help paying for it? When your school signs up for TpT for Schools, you can request resources to be purchased by your school. Share this video
with your administrator to get the conversation started.
Halloween Clip Art was created by Victoria Shearham from Lucky Learners