This math center game and worksheets help your students interactively learn and practice basic probabilities of certain, likely, unlikely, and impossible. Students will be able to confidently use these classifications as the both the game and the worksheets offer meaningful repetition.
The activities are designed to duplicate the basic idea of: if ______ items are in a canister, what is the probability of pulling out _____. The activities are all pictoral and designed to let students gain an understanding that items that there are more of are more likely to picked; likewise, items that there are fewer of are less likely to be picked. These activities are not designed to have students determine fractional possibilities.
• 4 worksheets that duplicate the game play to create home-school connections
• 36 game play cards that show what items are in the canister.
• 12 game cards of which item is being picked out of the canister
• 2 possible probability boards (listing the terms: certain, likely, unlikely, impossible)
• 2 eyeball lollipop slappers for students to use in game play
I would love to know how you used this product. Simply leave your answer and feedback on this download and you'll gain valuable tpt points that can be used to buy other products on this site instead of using cash.