This resource contains 6 Halloween-themed math activities that your students can use to review math skills. The following skills are covered in this resource:
1. Equivalent Names - Color the pumpkins that are equivalent names for the number 12.
2. Fact Families - Write the facts in each fact family.
3. Patterns - Complete the number patterns.
4. Comparing Numbers - Cut and paste the inequality symbols in each box to compare the numbers.
5. Place and Value - Write the place and value of the underlined digit.
6. Numbers as Words - Write each number in word form.
This resource is best for 2nd grade, but it can be used with 3rd graders as well.
Check out some of my other Halloween products:
Halloween Math Task Cards and PowerPoint Show
Halloween Vocabulary Practice
Check out some of my Thanksgiving products:
Thanksgiving Reading Review
Thanksgiving Math Review