Also included in
- Consider your Halloween themed therapy planning DONE (and save 20%, too!) These 13 engaging products (10 paid and 3 freebies) have ALL you need to address your students' speech and language goals. Teach your students about the holiday of Halloween, address answering wh-questions, work on listening/f$34.28$42.85Save $8.57
Use these Halloween games with 1 student or a whole class! I use this in speech and language therapy sessions at Halloween time. It's useful and motivating for skills like answering questions and/or assessing carryover of articulation or fluency skills into spontaneous speech. (I mean, isn’t that the biggest challenge of ALL?) It's also perfect for Halloween parties (kids or adults!)
You can use the questions simply for fun or.....stir up a little competition in your classroom or speech therapy sessions! Play this with a group a children - anywhere from TWO to TWENTY-TWO or even more!
This download includes:
- 44 question cards & 8 blank cards to write your own questions
- a make-your-own Halloween themed die and spinner
TWO great ways to play:
1) Split your students up into two “teams.” The teams compete for points by answering questions. I like to use two bells or buzzers to “ring in,” but it’s not necessary. Directions for play are included. This is great practice for spontaneous articulation practice and for using fluency techniques under time pressure!
2) Use in conjunction with the included game board and printable dice or spinner. Students answer a question or 2 and then take a turns moving along the game board.
Just print, cut & play! (laminate for durability). No wasted paper!
For a closer look, please download the preview.
Need More Halloween activities? Click HERE!