This PowerPoint project combines Internet research techniques and development with creative presentation for a fun Halloween project. Many students know little about the festivals, personalities, and symbols associated with Halloween. This project has been completed by 6th-12th grade students. For younger students, it may be desired to limit the number of elements required or to remove a category of study. Purchase contains scoring rubric and self-evaluation rubric.
The PowerPoint presentation consists of:
1. Title slide (Title of presentation, name, class/hour date)
2. Origins of Halloween including three distinct elements
3. At least three personalities associated with Halloween
4. At least three symbols of Halloween
5. Works cited page of sites used in MLA format
6. Project will be fully narrated
7. Project will run independently
8. Include a Word document containing source material in your project folder.
for the website project page