Your students will have fun with this Halloween rhyming packet! The worksheets will help students recognize and produce rhyming words. If your students are not yet able to produce a rhyme the last 4 sheets can be used as challenge sheets or done as a group activity. All printables require NO PREP and can be used for independent work, morning work, homework and literacy centers!
The activities included are:
• Do They Rhyme? – Color the pumpkin to show whether the words rhyme or not. (4 pages)
• Rhyming Sort! – Cut and paste pictures based on whether or not they rhyme with a given word. (4 pages)
• Find a Rhyme! - Cut and paste to match rhyming words. (4 pages)
• Write and Rhyme! – Trace the words. Then color the trick bag or the treat bag to show whether the two words rhyme or not. (4 pages)
• Draw a Rhyme! – Draw a picture that rhymes with a given picture. As noted above, if your students are not yet able to produce a rhyme these sheets can be used as challenge sheets or done as a group activity. (4 pages)
For more seasonal packets, check out the following:
• Halloween Color Words
• Fire Safety
• Halloween Bingo!
• Thanksgiving Numbers 1-10 Review
For additional literacy packets, check out the following:
• Alphabet and Letter Sounds
• Letters A-Z
• Sight Words
• Draw and Write
• Phonics: Spelling
• Writing Center – Writing All My Favorites
• Reading Comprehension Bundle
• Kindergarten Literacy MEGA-BUNDLE!
- contains 9 of my individual literacy packets (including this one) at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
20 activity pages/ 23 total pages