Halloween Scrambled Sentences | Build a Sentence
Also included in
- Back-to-School JUST ADDED! This amazing bundle saves you MORE THAN 30% and gives you Language Arts centers for each season and more! There are also plans to make a few more scrambled sentences sets so if you buy now, you will receive the new ones for FREE!With these awesome centers, students practicPrice $27.00Original Price $41.75Save $14.75
Students will practice reading sight words, making and writing sentences, and reading comprehension all with a Halloween theme!
These high-interest Halloween literacy center activities allow students to practice reading Fry’s Sight Words. There are 10 Halloween-themed scrambled sentences with the words printed on individual cards for hands-on manipulation. Put the sentence cards for each sentence into individual baggies at a literacy center where students can select a baggie and sequence the cards to re-create a sentence about Halloween.
Teachers are saying:
- "This is super cute. I love how the sentences are normal things kids would say. Good combination of interrogative and declarative sentences too! Nice variety."
- "So much fun and learning at the same time!"
- "Students loved it!"
- "Awesome and festive resource! Can't wait to use this one! Thank you for this well-designed product."
Each high-interest sentence:
- is coded so students will know which words go together
- has a punctuation card
- has the first word in the sentence capitalized
The second activity is Build-a-Sentence worksheets using the same sentences. Determine if your Kindergarten students are ready or if your second graders can use these for practice.
The sentences are:
1. Did you see that house?
2. I want to go with him.
3. Is that your pumpkin?
4. Come here after we get the spider!
5. Which hat does she like?
6. He can have a big bag too.
7. There are three green witches!
8. How much Halloween candy do you want?
9. He looks like a mummy.
10. Here are two little monsters?
You might enjoy these Related Resources:
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog