PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Hi! Poems are such a natural fit to your shared reading lessons. This set includes 5 days of lessons and related activities based on the original poem "Little Green." It's cute and clever and gives students the chance to use their inference skills to determine "Who is Little Green?" Is Little Green a witch or a little scared frog? After a few readings, you will find your students chanting and "reading" along with you.
1. lesson plan for shared reading (Mon- Fri)
2. poem for shared reading (whole sheet, B&W + color)
3. poem for reading notebooks (smaller scale)
4. foldable little reader for individual/ partner reading
5. phonics practice/ word work
6. writing prompt/paper