This packet contains a Halloween-themed activity to practice manners and social skills for the spookiest time of the year! Students are expected to respond to hypothetical Halloween scenarios dealing with problem-solving, manners, perspective-taking, and other general social skills, in order to earn candy. This activity was designed with students on the Autism spectrum (HFA) and students with social deficits in mind.
CONTENTS (all PDF):
• 45 hypothetical Halloween-themed scenarios / social skills situations
• 9 blank cards to create your own scenarios
• 1 treat bag visual
• Images of candy to place in treat bag
1. Cut out and laminate all items.
2. Give each student a copy of the treat bag.
3. Read a scenario out loud and have students respond – if they are able to respond appropriately, they get to place a matching piece of candy into their treat bag.
4. Whoever ends up with the most candy is the winner.
If you enjoy this activity, you may also like my other holiday-themed social skills games:
Thanksgiving Social Skills Game
Christmas / Holiday Social Skills Game