Halloween Solve the Mystery Math & ELA Task Card Activity 1st Grade | Google
Also included in
- I am so excited to share this Bundle of MYSTERY CHALLENGE activities with you and your students! You will begin each activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of something missing. They will have to find out who took it, when they took it, and where they put itPrice $80.00Original Price $103.50Save $23.50
I am so excited to share this Halloween MYSTERY CHALLENGE with you and your students! You will begin this activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of the missing candy. They will have to find out who took the candy, when they took it, and where they put it. To solve the case, students will work to complete 9 different task cards. The task cards are based on first grade standards in both math and language arts. Once they complete a task card, they will receive a clue. After they have all 9 clues, they will be able to solve the mystery. As a fun culmination, there are awards and headbands.This activity is similar to "Who Dunnit" activities and Halloween Escape Rooms. You could also present a candy treat too! This is similar to the who dunnit activities. I have added it to google slides the best way I know how. Enjoy the update.
Here is what you will receive in this exciting adventure pack!
- CAN YOU SOLVE THE CASE? Letters to display (4 pages)
- Who, When, and Where Posters 6 pages
- A mp3 video to introduce the case
- Case of the Missing Candy Letter (color and b& w)
- Congrats Letter explaining why it went missing
- Posters ( 15 pages)
- 9 Task cards (color and b& w)
- Student Journals 13 pages
- Clues 11 pages
- Student Crowns (b& w)
- Student Awards (color and b& w)
- Answer Key 10 pages
- Cvc words
- Addition to 10
Do you need a different grade?
Some fun ways to connect....