Halloween Solve the Mystery Math & ELA Task Card Activity 2nd Grade
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I am so excited to share this Second Grade Bundle of MYSTERY CHALLENGE activities with you and your students! You will begin each activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of something missing. They will have to find out who took it, when they took it, and wherPrice $70.00Original Price $97.50Save $27.50
I am so excited to share this 2nd Grade Version of the Halloween MYSTERY CHALLENGE with you and your students! You will begin this activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of the missing candy. They will have to find out who took the candy, when they took it, and where they put it. To solve the case, students will work to complete 9 different task cards. The task cards are based on first grade standards in both math and language arts. Once they complete a task card, they will receive a clue. After they have all 9 clues, they will be able to solve the mystery. As a fun culmination, there are awards and headbands. You could also present a candy treat too! This is similar to the who dunnit activities.
Here is what you will receive in this exciting adventure pack!
- CAN YOU SOLVE THE CASE? Letters to display (4 pages)
- Who, When, and Where Posters 6 pages
- A mp3 video to introduce the case
- Case of the Missing Candy Letter (color and b& w)
- Posters ( 15 pages)
- 9 Task cards (color and b& w)
- Student Journals 13 pages
- Clues 11 pages
- Student Crowns (b& w)
- Student Awards (color and b& w)
- Answer Key 10 pages
- Addition 3 digit plus 2 digit no regrouping
- Synonyms or antonyms
- Number patterns Plus 100
- Combining Sentences
- True or False greater than, less than or equal to statements with 3-digit numbers
- Fact or Opinion
- Number stories
- To, two, and too
Do you need a different grade?
Check out ALL Halloween Goodies HERE!
Some fun ways to connect....