Halloween Solve the Mystery Math & ELA Task Card Activity Kindergarten
What educators are saying
Also included in
- I am so excited to share this Growing Kindergarten Bundle of MYSTERY CHALLENGE activities with you and your students! You will begin each activity with a short video that will challenge your students to solve the case of something missing. They will have to find out who took it, when they took it,Price $61.00Original Price $103.50Save $42.50
I am so excited to bring you a Halloween Kindergarten solve the mystery! It is time to trick-or-treat in the town of Booville, but all the candy has gone missing. They will have to find out who took them, when they took them, and where they put them. It all begins with a short story our Youtube video to set the stage for the case. To solve the case, students will work to complete 9 different task cards. Once they complete a task card, they will receive a clue. After they have all 9 clues, they will be able to solve the mystery. As a fun culmination, there are awards and headbands. There is a fun little story ending to explain what happened. In addition, there is a google slide digital version that you could do altogether on the SMART board since it is the beginning of the year. This activity is similar to "Who Dunnit" activities and Halloween Escape Rooms. I have also added blank task cards and activity pages if you need to create your own tasks for personal use only. There is a clickable link on the 1st page of the pdf that will take you to the slides where you can add tasks.
Here is what you will receive in this exciting adventure pack!
- CAN YOU SOLVE THE CASE? Letters to display (4 pages)
- Who, When, and Where Posters 6 pages
- A Youtube video to introduce the case
- Case of the Missing Letter (color and b& w)
- Posters (15 pages)
- 9 Task cards (color and b& w)
- Student Journals 13 pages
- Clues 11 pages
Student Crowns (b& w)
- Student Awards (color and b& w)
- Answer Key 10 pages
- Dice addition to 7
- Write uppercase matching letters
- Identify and color the triangles
- Color the potion to match the color word.
- Identify the final consonant sound.
- Make a ten frame with a given number.
- Find the initial consonant
- Count and write by 1’s up to 17.
- Measure how tall using visual candy corns.
Google Slides Blank Task Cards to customize for personal use
Do you need a different grade?
Check out ALL Halloween Goodies HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT EDITABLE
Some fun ways to connect....
©Megan Mitchell First Grade Roars