This fun, original singing game is lots of fun for primary children. The song repeats multiple times on the recording to facilitate game play. Reinforces beat groupings. Recording Length 2:56
Watch the video preview to hear a sound sample!
The SMART Notebook file contains two activities. The first is a simple Boomwhacker accompaniment. The second provides students with an opportunity to notate the rhythm of the song (4 pages).
Concepts reinforced are:
- beat groupings (2, 4 and 8)
- ta, ti-ti, ta rest
- major vs minor
- beat vs rhythm
This complete song package includes:
- Lead sheet (melody line, lyrics and chords), instructions and lesson ideas (PDF)
- Recording with vocals (mp3)
- Accompaniment recording (mp3)
- SMART activity
- Demonstration video (mp4)
Other options for "Wanda Witch":
Need more super-fun Halloween songs and games for elementary? Check these out: