This Google Drive Digital Resource is a fun Halloween activity that works best if students work in pairs or in small groups. They will enjoy changing the lyrics of familiar Christmas songs to spooky or funny Halloween songs.
This handout is ready to give to students with no further explanation needed from the teacher. It is a sneaky way to work in practice with rhyme and syllables while students have fun.
I had my students do this exercise a few days before Halloween and they would sing the songs aloud in class much to the delight of their classmates. Students of all ages enjoy doing this.
This lesson may be used two ways:
1) Print the materials and distribute them to your students.
2) Instead of printing the pages and distributing them to students, you can give them a link to each page and they can view the digital slide in their Google Drive and record their answers on Google Slides. Students can submit their work to you however you wish.
(Google Classroom, email, etc.)
Using the Google Drive Resource
will save you hours of time and reams of paper.
The benefits of Google Drive Resources include:
• Share lessons and exercises one page at a time.
• Students can access the materials from anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
• Students work directly in the file.
• Increase student engagement.
• Go Paperless. No need to use a copy machine.
• No printing is required; however, if you wish to print, it will look great!
• No lost assignments.
• Infuse technology.
• Readiness for college.
• Google Drive is completely free for teachers and students.
I hope you and your students enjoy using this.
Here's another lesson your students will enjoy.
Be the first to know about my newest products, freebies, and sales. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Then, I can send you customized email updates about my store.
Read my blog for helpful grammar and usage hints.
Subscribe to my newsletter for tips and freebies.