PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This product is perfect to use with mini Halloween erasers!! The clothespin spiders are also very motivating for the children.
This product includes: 23 pages
1. 4 spiders to use as targets on the wall. Just write your target words/goals on each oval. Use sticky tack and attach to the walls. Have student toss soft ball at each spider and perform requested task indicated on the spider they hit.
2. Sentences task cards to target /l, f, k, g/ in the initial and final position of words in sentences. 15-17 sentences per position and sound. Multiple target words per sentence. Each word containing a target sound is orange in color. If the word is green in color it is a multiple meaning word.
3. 8 task cards - Correct a sentence. The word that needs to be changed is underlined.
4. Spider bodies to use with clothespins for /l, f, k, g/ in the initial and final position. Attach a clothespin to each circle after the target word has been correctly produced. 1 page of spiders with blank small circles to use with any objective.
5. Spider webs - 20 targets per web - r-initial, r-mixed, s-initial, s-mixed and one blank web. Use with bingo dauber, bingo chips, or mini eraser spiders.
6. Frankenstein– follow directions– cut off colored side and laminate only color image. Give the student the black and white image. See if they can listen to the verbal directions given and make their picture match your Frankenstein.
7. 50 trial Halloween sheets– Frankenstein, 2 Pumpkins, A Witch Hat, Spider, & Candy Corn – These are perfect for use with mini erasers, coloring, and/or actual candy corns. A duplicate of some of the 50 trial sheets were made to include 15 colored items per page, to make it possible to use with color identification or following directions tasks. (Ex. touch a blue pumpkin and then put an eraser next to a purple pumpkin).
NEWLY ADDED ITEMS - BONUS!
Update includes: Pgs 28-42
1.How to build a spider treat, sequence task instructions with language targets.
2.Artic Spider bodies with d, t, m, p in the initial and final position.
3.ArticSpider webs with ch, shin the initial and mixed positions – color and black and white
4.Spider webs with language targets– identification&categories – color and black and white
5.Spiderwebswithcoloridentification/color naming & emotions – happy, sad, mad