Also included in
- Editable holiday word work makes perfect activities all year long! Diverse and differentiated, these holiday themed worksheets can be used for editable holiday spelling word activities, editable holiday sight word activities, and editable holiday word work! Best of all, since these are completely ed$21.60$27.00Save $5.40
Editable Halloween word work makes perfect activities for Halloween!
Diverse and differentiated, these Halloween worksheets can be used for editable Halloween spelling word activities, editable Halloween sight word activities, and editable Halloween word work!
Best of all, since these are completely editable, you can use the editable Halloween activities for ANY word list!
Use these Halloween worksheets with ANY list of words. Just type your words in ONCE and all of the pages will autofill!
NO NEED to download fonts!
NO NEED to mess with PowerPoint!
NO NEED to type in your words into each part of the Halloween activities!
Just download, type, and print your customized Halloween activities!
These activities can be used for any of the following word lists:
- spelling words
- sight words
- phonics words
- and more!
- Choose your templates! The 10 spelling activities have been formatted for word lists with 5 words, 10 words, 15 words or 20 words.
- Choose your word list length on page 5, and then type in your word list. A word list + 10 customized spelling activities will instantly generate.
- Repeat with different word lists to differentiate for your entire class in SECONDS!
When you type in your word list, TEN activity pages will automatically generate:
- Strange Story - Write a strange sweet story using as many spelling words as possible; word bank provided.
- R.I.P. Repeat - Write words 3 times each; word bank provided.
- A BOO! C Order - Write spelling words in alphabetical order; word bank provided.
- Batty Boxes - Use the word bank to find the letter boxes that match each word. Write the letter in the box to spell the word.
- Cobweb Codes - Use the Halloween picture code to write each spelling word in code. (Please note the English alphabet is not editable on this page.)
- Trick-or-Type - Type each word (keyboard on bottom of page) and then write the word on the line; word bank provided.
- Vampire Vowels and Consonants - Write each word. Color code the consonants and vowels. Word bank provided.
- Colorful Candy Corn - Spin the spinner, then trace the word (already appears in tracing font) in that color. Repeat until all words have been traced. (Please note that the colors in the spinner are not editable on this page.)
- Costume Codes - Decode each "word" by using beginning sounds.
- Spooky Spiral - Students write words in a spiral. Word bank provided.
- BONUS! - A word list (with an editable title, of course) will automatically generate as well. These comes 2 per page.
- Don't like the title I gave the page? No problem, just click on it and type your own title! That specific page title will automatically change for that page on EVERY template (5 words, 10 words, 15 words, 20 words).
- Don't like the directions I gave? No problem, just click on it and type your own directions! Those specific page directions will automatically change for that page on EVERY template (5 words, 10 words, 15 words, 20 words).
How long does it take to edit Halloween Word Work?
• As you type in your information, 10 pages (+ a word list) are INSTANTLY generated.
• Create differentiated activities for the entire month of February in a matter of MINUTES!
How many words can I use for Halloween Word Work?
• You can use these activities for any word list with 5, 10, 15, or 20 words.
• If your word list is in between 5, 10, 15, or 20 words, and use that template. Just know that there might be a few blank spaces on the page.
• Reuse the file to create an UNLIMITED number of Halloween practice pages.
Am I limited to short words? How long can my words be?
• One of the things that makes this packet MAGICAL is that the font sizes will automatically increase or decrease based on the length of your words.
• There is not a limit on word length, however, I do not recommend using supercalifragilisticexpialidocious as one of your words. That would appear VERY tiny. ;)
Are these activities the same as your other Editable Spelling Activities?
• Yes, . However, this set was highly requested and has been given a Halloween twist. ;)
Do I need special software to edit Halloween Word Work?
• In order to use these magical files, . It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. Click here to download it for free.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
• Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included on the first page of the download.
Can I translate this to Spanish?
• Yes! However, the alphabet in the "Cupid Codes" page is locked due to graphics use. Please note: graphics are locked and cannot be moved.
As always, feel free to ask any questions using the Q/A tab or by emailing me directly at Lauren(at)aTeachableTeacher(dot)com.
Want to stay in touch?
Copyright © 2018 A Teachable Teacher, LLC.
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Do not redistribute.
Copying any part of this resource and placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. This is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.