These print and play synonyms and antonyms games are easy to teach, fun to play, and give partners, small groups, or your whole class LOTS of practice with Halloween-related synonyms and antonyms. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• Halloween Synonyms & Antonyms Task Cards (20 cards in color and black & white, recording sheet, answer key)
• Spooky Synonyms (1 black & white game board and spinner)
• Creepy Antonyms (1 black & white game board and spinner)
• I Have, Who Has Game Cards (24 cards in color and black & white, card sequence list)
• Complete directions for all four games
Please see the preview for more information about this resource!
More Fun Halloween Activities!
• Halloween Multiplication Task Cards - Zombies!
• Boo Bump! Multiplication & Division Practice Games
• Q is for Halloween: Halloween Alphabet Riddles
More Fun Language Games!
• ANTONYMS – Print & Play Practice Games
• SYNONYMS – Print & Play Practice Games
• HOMOPHONES – Print & Play Practice Games
Thanks for looking!
If you like my work, please follow my store for updates! Just click on the green star
on any of my pages!
Leave feedback and receive TpT credit!
Did you know you can build up TpT credit by leaving feedback on my products? Submit feedback at the time of purchase, or go to My Purchases
at any time for a list of your purchases. Next to each product title, you'll find a Leave Feedback
button. Click and leave a comment to receive the credits. Go to My TpT Credits
to find out how to redeem your credits on any future purchase, anywhere on the TpT site!