These print and play synonyms and antonyms task card activities and games are easy to teach, fun to play, and give partners, small groups, or your whole class LOTS of practice with Halloween-related synonyms and antonyms. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• Halloween Synonyms & Antonyms Task Cards (20 cards in color and black & white, recording sheet, answer key)
• Spooky Synonyms (1 black & white game board and spinner)
• Creepy Antonyms (1 black & white game board and spinner)
• I Have, Who Has Game Cards (24 cards in color and black & white, card sequence list)
• Complete directions for all four games
Please see the preview for more information about this resource!
More Fun Halloween Activities!
• Halloween Multiplication Task Cards - Zombies!
• Boo Bump! Multiplication & Division Practice Games
• Q is for Halloween: Halloween Alphabet Riddles
More Fun Language Games!
• ANTONYMS – Print & Play Practice Games
• SYNONYMS – Print & Play Practice Games
• HOMOPHONES – Print & Play Practice Games
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.