Are you going batty trying to find a synonym and antonym activity? These bats are the perfect way to show students synonyms and antonyms, as well as let them create their own. Students can also demonstrate their learning by identifying and writing synonyms and antonyms on 5 printables. These bats are perfect for Halloween decorations or a nice bulletin board!
This PDF File Includes:
* 24 pre-made bats with synonyms and antonyms (12 white and 12 black bats)
* Blank bats to customize
* Write synonyms and antonyms
* Color synonym and antonym bats
* Write synonyms bats
* Write antonyms bats
* Write synonym and antonym bats
* Answer keys for all worksheets
Looking for more antonym resources? Take a look at ANTonyms,
which includes fun printables and a matching game for antonyms involving ants.