AUS NZ UK ENGLISH VERSION
Click here to get our US English Version
This Halloween Thematic Unit is suitable for use with Grades 3-4-5 and is presented as an Activity Booklet in Landscape.
30 A5 Pages of Information and Worksheets
All illustrations in this Halloween Thematic Unit are in black outline to allow students to colour their worksheets.
* Spooky Wordsearch
* Bag of Treats - Students will write or draw their favourite treats in the bag.
* Scary Words - Worksheet for synonyms
* Spooky Symmetry - introducing the concept of symmetry using a spiders web
* A Cauldron of Words - Word scramble
* Favourite Monster Tally
* Favourite Monster Graph
* Bewitching Maze - students will construct their own maze to help the witch find her black cat.
* What's Next - Pattern sequencing using Halloween images.
* Halloween Card - Students will make a 3D Halloween card.
* Eerie Sounds - Students will fill the saphogus with eerie sound words and then write an eerie Halloween story.
* The Legend of Frankenstein - Students will write a monster story.
* Superstition - Students will fill in the correct word in each superstition.
* Haunted House Mystery Construction.
* Haunted House Template.
* Make a Jack-O-Lantern - Students will fill in the missing words.
* Halloween Word Problems.
* Find the Bags of Treats..
* Making Words - Students will make as many words as they can from the word Halloween.
* Halloween Checkers - Game.
* All relevant Answer Keys are included.
Have fun this Halloween!!
Find our grades K-1-2 version here!
Halloween Thematic Unit for Grades K-1-2
Check out our other thematic units for your end of year holiday lessons:
Christmas Thematic Unit for K-1-2