A variety of 10 themed centers that will develop literacy, early math and fine motor skills.
1) Witch Sight Word Spells - 40 pre-primer word cards provided with themed letter cards to form the sight words
2) Werewolf Spin and Cover Letters - alphabet divided into 5 different playing mats
3) Spider Web Sight Word Match - match the spider to its web to work on recognition of the pre-primer sight words
4) Trick or Treat Tracing - develop pre-writing fine motor skills with 15 different tracing patterns
5) Graveyard Alphabet Match - pair up the letter ghosts with their tombstones
6) Frankenstein Ten Frame Matching - big version and file folder version included
7) Candy Counting Mats to 10 - trick or treat themed counting mats that you can use with playdough or any counting manipulative
8) Count and Write to 10 - flashcards that can be used for counting the objects and then learning to write the number words
9) Measurement Cards - grab a ruler and record the lengths of 12 different creatures on the answer sheet provided
10) Halloween Treats Emotions Sorting Mats - 6 different sets of treats with 6 different emotions included
Please download the preview for a closer look at the games.
Don't forget to follow me and be the first to know when more preschool themed centers are released! :)