Halloween themed stations and activities are always so much fun for the kids and so engaging! These center/station activities are engaging and make learning so fun!
Many of the stations include playing a game, sorting, group work or independent practice. Best of all... recording forms are included for each activity so you can track your students progress with the following concepts & activities...
1. Making words sorting & flip book: ock, ill, ad, en
2. ABC Order with Halloween themed words (pictures match words)
3. Noun and verb puzzle
4. Asking, Telling sentences card game
5. Making words with "Halloween"
6. Synonym match (put a fly on the spider web to match synonyms)
7. Sentence Scrambles (cut & glue OR pocket chart)
8. Pocket chart color words and number recognition activity
9. Contraction sort (booklet available too)
10. MISC. Word Work Extras (writing, word families)
11. Spider Extras... just because :).. a treat for you! (non-fiction templates... easy to do craft... and a poem to go along with class activity)
12. Finding the missing number..
13. Addition Sort
14. Subtraction Sort
15. Parts of a whole sort
16. Even/Odd Sort
17. Comparing numbers game
18. Number sense practice (name, number & pictures match)
If you have any questions then please click on the question tab and ask before you purchase!
***Download the preview to see EVERYTHING***
Thanks for looking!! :)