Also included in
- Teach your toddlers through the holidays while you learn and play with this fun Holiday Toddler Curriculum Bundle! Each toddler unit is based around a specific holiday theme that works on letter naming, vocabulary, art, math, science, sensory play, fine and gross motor, and more! These units are dePrice $12.00Original Price $20.00Save $8.00
Play and learn with your little ones with these Halloween Toddler Activities! This Toddler School Halloween unit is designed to introduce your child to academic skills in an exciting way. These toddler curriculum lessons are designed for a 2-3-year-old child.
The lessons are written for a parent to complete with their child. Detailed lesson plans are included so that all parents can successfully teach their children. This lesson series can be used for homeschool preschool, in a toddler/preschool classroom, or anywhere that young children are learning!
This unit is included in my Holiday Toddler School BUNDLE. Grab the bundle to save on this unit!
Click PREVIEW above to see the lesson plan format, unit plan, and photos of the activities included in this Halloween mini-unit.
**15 Activities Included in this Resource:** (See my preview for photo samples of activities)
- Letter Naming Practice
- Book: Spider Emotions
- Halloween Letter Puzzles (A-Z)
Sensory Play Exploration:
- Build a Halloween House Sensory Bin
- Build a Monster Sensory Bin
- Googly Eyes Sensory Bag
- Candy Corn Counting Cards (Numbers 1-6)
- Build a Jack-O-Lantern Shape Art
- Create a Cover
- My Friendly Ghost Art
Fine Motor Activities:
- Jack-O-Lantern Lacing
- Halloween Dot Marker Printables
- Halloween Play Dough Cards
- Pumpkin Sticker and Pre-Writing Activity
- Liquid Glue Practice Page
You may also enjoy:
Click here to FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are available. All new products are 50% off for 48 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Make sure to leave feedback on this resource to earn FREE credits to use to buy other resources.
Please reach out with any questions!