This creative and fun Halloween BUNDLED material, all in English, will help provide an introduction to the topic for children ages 7 to 11. The entire document was created to engage students to learn and retain the vocabulary taught which is age appropriate.
The document contains:
1) a PDF (ACTIVITIES) with 21 pages with :
- 2 worksheets with the vocabulary, 15 worksheet activities about the vocabulary, colors, numbers, and prepositions, 2 worksheets with a reading comprehension proposal, and 2 worksheets with an oral comprehension proposal;
2) a POWERPOINT with 38 slides with:
- images for presenting the vocabulary and stimulating talking;
- an dialogue/oral activity proposal;
- link to play Quizizz, created according to the content learned;
3) a PDF (GAMES AND WORD WALLS) with 35 pages with:
1) a colorful bingo game with 20 bingo cards and 18 small cards with the vocabulary;
2) a colorful memory game with 36 cards;
3) a speaking activity with 20 colorful cards;
4) a puzzle game with 36 pieces;
5) 20 word wall to decorate your classroom.
- witch, broom, pumpkin (Jack-o-lantern), bat, spider, ghost, vampire, haunted house, candy/candies, skeleton, cemetery, mummy, black cat, costumes, spider web, owl, monster, and Halloween Expressions.