PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A marvelous set of Halloween cards to teach and prepare for the most expected and frightening party of the year. It will also help to enlarge students' vocabulary and acquaint with the culture of the studied language.
Includes 36 pairs of terribly beautiful flashcards: signed (p.7) and unsigned/two-sided (p.17).
The set contains the following words and phrases: pumpkin, Jack-o'-lantern, Dracula, monster, black cat, web, hoptoad, potion, skeleton, cauldron, witch, witch's hat, spooky house, spider, full moon, scarecrow, mummy, haunted, grave, bat, coffin, zombie, trick or treat, eyeball, ghost, sweets, skull, vampire, broom, werewolf, BOO!!, owl, October 31, Frankenstein, raven, Grim Reaper.
How to use:
- introduce and study new vocabulary;
- describe the appearance and body parts of different Halloween creatures and create stories about them;
- learn the corresponding adjectives for their description;
- make a lapbook or an interactive notebook in the classroom, printing the pictures of smaller size for your students to cut them out, paste in their copybooks and sign;
- use cards for various writing and spelling activities;
- play a great number of flashcard games with your students to make them learn the vocabulary easily in a fun and engaging way.
Read more than 30 games in the PREVIEW FILE.
⭐ You may also be interested in: