Also included in
- This is a YEAR LONG ELEMENTARY ESL Grammar & Vocabulary Boom Card Bundle that includes 100 different decks in my store at a heavily discounted price! This Bundle gives you a YEAR LONG supply of topic / grammar / vocabulary based BOOM CARDS to use with your students. With 100 different decks you'Price $220.00Original Price $295.65Save $75.65
- This bundle of 7 different "What am I?" Vocabulary Guessing Game Boom card decks are a seasonal favorite with my ESL young learners. Use each deck as a whole class warm-up activity or individually assign each deck to students. Each adorable vocabulary based digital GUESSING GAME will help your studePrice $16.00Original Price $20.75Save $4.75
This adorable Halloween themed digital guessing game will help your students identify 20 different Halloween vocabulary words based on short descriptions. Each interactive task card contains clues that describe one of the four images.
- By reading the simple clues, your students will be using inferencing, reading/vocabulary skills and critical thinking to decide which of the four items is being described.
- Both positive and negative sentences are used in the description along with a simple sentence structure for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students.
spider, ghost, hat, bat, candy corn, skeleton, mummy, jack-o-lantern, vampire, Frankenstein, candy bucket, witch, spider web, black cat, skull and crossbones, poison, cauldron, candle, broom, bone
There are 20 different vocabulary words in this set.
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
- A link to access 35 Halloween Vocabulary Guessing Game Boom Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read
here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!