The object of this digital Halloween Guessing Game is for students to use the hints provided on each Google Slide™ to guess which common Halloween word is being described. This is a great whole class activity that uses descriptive language to get students involved and actively use reading, listening and using deductive reasoning skills.
- Make sure they tell you "why" they chose their answer.
- After each hint slide there is an answer support slide which shows the answer to further support spelling & vocabulary building.
- This file downloads to Google (you will be prompted to make a COPY)
- Use the 20 hint slides and 20 answer slides in presentation mode to engage your entire class.
Each card contains a clue or clues that describe one of the four images.
- By reading the simple clues, your students will be using inferencing, reading/vocabulary skills and critical thinking to decide which of the four items is being described.
- Both positive and negative sentences are used in the description along with a simple sentence structure for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!