Halloween Worksheet fun your students
1. My Jack-o-lantern - Encourage your students to show their creative sides as they write about the jack-o-lantern that they created.
2. Pumpkin Fun – Long vowel/Short Vowel Let students enjoy the way that adding a “magic” or “silent” “e” changes a word. Be sure and check out the easy to make companion Literacy center - “Halloween Short Vowel Long Vowel – just add an “e”. You can find this easy to print, laminate and cut literacy center in my Store.
3. Spider Maze - A maze might just seem like a fun way to pass time, but they are actually a valuable learning tool for children. Mazes are a fun way to practice math skills like logic and problem-solving. It also helps to improve hand-eye coordination.
4. Halloween Secret Code – Let your little detectives solve the secret code and then draw a picture of what the secret code described. Students write the beginning sound of the pictures to figure out the words in the clue.
5. October - Write the Room - Students will walk around the room during center time and find words printed on posters or other things in the room that contain words that begin with the first letter in the word “October” Students can color and cut out pumpkin glasses to wear during this center.
6. Halloween Secret Names - Using beginning sounds students discover the names of six Halloween characters. Students will draw a picture of the word that they solved.
Activity Created by Barbara Kilkenny - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny
Small Graphics used to enhance various pages this were purchased from © Art Explosion 1995
If you like my creative worksheets please take the time to rate them and leave a nice comment. If you find any mistakes please contact me immediately and I will make efforts to correct any typos or other issues you have discovered.
Please check out the other learning centers in my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny