Middle and High School Halloween Writing: This discounted and
growing Spooky Halloween Bundle includes an array of different Halloween writing activities. These activities would be especially helpful around the month of October in an English Language Arts classroom.
Halloween Short Story Interactive Notebook Flip Book
• Are you looking for a creative way to teach the elements of plot, as well as short story writing around the Halloween season? This Halloween short story flip book is not only fun to complete, but also a convenient size that can be stored in a desk, binder or interactive notebook for quick reference when writing. Follow the directions and prompts in the flip book and successfully write a SPOOKY short story from start to finish!
Halloween Newspaper Article
• Have your students create a Halloween news story while at the same time, learning the proper format of a newspaper article. This would be a great addition to any creative writing unit scheduled for the fall months or a journalism class!
October Wrting Prompt Journal
• Start your class off with some engaging, creative and thought-provoking writing prompts! These October writing prompts are a great way to establish routine in your classroom. Each page includes a section for teacher evaluation/comments, and each day of the week has a different topic/theme.
Halloween Career Project
• This is a fun way for students to learn basic skills and requirements for a job or career. This is also a great way to bring the Halloween spirit into the classroom while completing course requirements in a creative way. Students will select a job at random (a list has been provided) and then complete a variety of tasks highlighting skills for that position.
Halloween Grammar Worksheet
• This Halloween-themed grammar activity challenges a student to think critically by selecting the best word that would not otherwise fit in each sentence. In other words, instead of selecting the correct word to use in the sentence, students have to be a bit more careful in their selection by choosing the incorrect term.
To access the individual product links of ALL
of my Halloween-themed writing activities, click HERE
© The Classroom Sparrow