Also included in
- Up the engagement during writing with these holiday writing Roll & Write activities. They include activities for both narrative writing and informational writing. They're perfect to get in any holiday spirit, while still staying academically focused! This is a GROWING bundle. Buy now to receive$16.10$23.00Save $6.90
- These ELA Halloween activities are the perfect way to teach to the standards while maintaining that Halloween excitement and fun! Your upper elementary students will be begging for more.WHAT'S INCLUDED:ELA Halloween Escape Room: Escape the Haunted HouseDigital Version Includes:Teacher guideAnswer K$10.81$15.45Save $4.64
- Looking for engaging holiday ELA activities that align to the standards and students love? This bundle is perfect to use for all year round for literacy centers, morning work, holiday parties, and more!This includes ALL of my holiday reading and writing activities in my store. This is a GROWING BUN$79.07$112.95Save $33.88
Up the engagement during writing with these Roll & Write ELA Writing Center activities. They're the perfect activity to get in the Halloween spirit, while still staying academically focused.
Students use a die to plan each part of their narrative or informational stories. It's a great way to ease the planning process and make it more enjoyable for all learners, especially those who struggle.
- Teacher Guide
- Halloween Roll & Write activities for both Narrative AND Informational writing
- Student narrative and informational writing planning sheet
- Writing paper for students to publish their work
- Link to access digital version using Google Slides
Additional Materials Needed:
- Dice (digital version includes a link to a virtual die)
Suggestions for Use:
- Student Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finishers
Check out these other resources you may also love:
Are you following my TpT store yet? If not, click HERE. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at
email@example.com or DM me on instagram @thecollaborativeclass!
Be sure to follow my:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Copyright © Michele Giannattasio - The Collaborative Class
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.