PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Use context clues to fill in the blank of each of the 34 sentences. Three or four word choices are given for each sentence. Text is provided in task cards with optional response forms. Text is also given in a printable worksheet format with lines after each sentence for student response. Answers are given for the teacher.
Laminate the task cards for use year after year.
Suggestions for use of the worksheet that contains the same text as the task cards:
1. Give as pre or post assessment.
2. Use with students who were absent and may have missed the task card activity.
3. Use worksheet text for review at a later time.
4. Fill out as a group and use as a study guide.
5. Provide as a worksheet within a center, for early finishers, or for morning work.
6. Give as an alternative for students who prefer to work independently.
7. Complete as a group after scoot activity as a way to check answers.
8. Give worksheet to those who need an alternative format that is accessible.
Products you might like:
Follow me to receive notice when FREE and paid products are added to my store.
Visit my store for a variety of poetry packets, book units, and task card sets in all subject areas.
All products at my store are for single use only. Do not post on school or other web sites.
Thank you for shopping at my TPT store. Your business is appreciated.