Also included in
- Are you looking for fall writing crafts? These fall crafts include Halloween and Thanksgiving. These writing prompts would suit writing centers, literacy centers, art lessons, or writer’s workshop.Opinion, how to, recount, informative, and descriptive writing genres are featured.Are you time poor?WhPrice $11.99Original Price $20.48Save $8.49
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts?This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 156 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 1,120 pages of NO PREP craftivities tPrice $70.99Original Price $141.91Save $70.92
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts? These writing prompts are for New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Fourth of July, Back To School, Johnny Appleseed, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.Grab these cute craftivities for holidays, special daPrice $19.99Original Price $34.47Save $14.48
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts? These writing activities are great for writing centers, literacy lessons and art lessons and will look awesome on bulletin boards or as door decor.Grab these cute craftivities for the whole year! This bundle includes 28 products and each product has writinPrice $49.99Original Price $81.92Save $31.93
These cute craftivities are a must-have this Halloween! These writing prompts and crafts are perfect for October bulletin boards. There are six activities that would suit art lessons, literacy lessons, or writing centers.
*NOTE - This activity has the Easel digital overlay tool option. Text boxes have been added!
This product includes 6 fun craftivities (writing prompt crafts/art):
Trick or Treating Boy - 'How To Go Trick Or Treating'
Frankenstein - 'If I met Frankenstein...'
Witch Hat - 'If I were a witch...'
Cauldron - 'How To Make A Witch's Brew'
Bat - 'All About Bats'
Frog and Cat - 'I love Halloween because...'
Students simply write on the lines in order to complete the prompt. Then, they color the picture and cut around it. This can be glued onto colored paper (or left as is) and mounted as decor or on a bulletin board. Alternatively, you can print the prompts in color and students don't have to color the pictures. Simply print and go either way!
This resource is suitable for multiple year levels and great for differentiation as it has 3 different types of writing lines to choose from for each craft (4 dotted, 6 dotted, or 7 plain).
- Whole Class Explicit Teaching
- Small Group work
- Literacy Centers/Writer's Workshop
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
Or grab the Fall Writing Crafts Bundle
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)