Halloween Writing Project - Make a Pet Monster - Digital & Print
2nd - 6th
- Google Apps™
Includes Google Apps™
The Teacher-Author indicated this resource includes assets from Google Workspace (e.g. docs, slides, etc.).
What educators are saying
Thank you so very much for your amazing resource! The students in class were engaged and loved it! )
My students had such a good time with this resource! It was very engaging and aligned with our standards.
Also included in
- Enjoy 10 Halloween Literacy Resources in both PRINTABLE and DIGITAL formats!Purchasing these resources separately would cost $This, LIMITED TIME Bundle Offer will save you 40%!!! INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:Grammar Games: Silly Stories for HalloweenGrammar Games: Silly Stories for FallHalloween Writing PPrice $25.00Original Price $42.15Save $17.15
This is a creative writing activity that can be used all year long. But, it’s really fun to plan it for Halloween in October!
Digital links with complete text boxes are ready to go for students!
- Prewriting graphic organizing worksheets to help develop story ideas, build character descriptions, create a problem and solution, and organize events in the story.
- Lined writing paper with monster-themed borders for first drafts and final copies in color and black and white.
- Teacher record-keeping/observation form for taking notes during the writing conferences
- Revising checklist for self-revising, peer-revising, and teacher-revising
- Editing checklist for peer-editing
Copyright © 2012 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.