This is a creative writing activity that can be used all year long. But, it’s really fun to plan it for Halloween in October!
- Prewriting graphic organizing worksheets to help develop story ideas, build character descriptions, create a problem and solution, and organize events in the story.
- Lined writing paper with monster-themed borders for first drafts and final copies in color and black and white.
- Teacher record-keeping/observation form for taking notes during the writing conferences
- Revising checklist for self-revising, peer-revising, and teacher-revising
- Editing checklist for peer-editing
Copyright © 2012 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE