Bring some Halloween fun into your class with these writing prompts. Use over two weeks at a writing center, set out for early finishers or high achievers, use as emergency sub plans, hang up as a Halloween bulletin board, or bind into a class book.
One page with just lines is included. Print on the back of any other page to add more space for writing. Encourage students to elaborate!
These prompts are best suited for older writers because of the amount of space for writing.
Click here for the same prompts with lines for beginning writers.
Click here for the same prompts for young students with less lines for writing.
Click here to buy the year long bundle and save 25% - 220 writing prompts in all!
10 different prompts included:
- A Poem about Bats
- My favorite Halloween candy is...
- If I were invisible like a ghost, I would...
- My favorite part of Halloween is... (2 varieties)
- On Halloween, I like to... (2 varieties)
- One of my favorite Halloween traditions is...
- If I could dress up in any Halloween costume, I would dress as _______, because... (draw a picture)
- A Poem about Pumpkins
- An Acrostic Poem or Story about Halloween
- I ate a magic piece of candy from my bag, it gave me the ability to...
Click below to check out my other fall products:
Halloween Add and Color Freebie
Apple Themed Color by Number Freebie!
Fun Fall Color by Number
Apple Addition Pack
Autumn Addition Math Center
Apple Themed Add and Color Activity
Apple Themed Subtract and Color Activity
Autumn Subtraction Activity
Apple Themed Multiply and Color Activity
Fall Writing Prompts (Kindergarten)
Fall Writing Prompts (1st-3rd)
Fall Writing Prompts (4th-5th)
If you find this product useful please leave feedback below. To follow my store click here and then click on the green Follow Me star at the top of the page.