Pumpkin Patch Arrays:
* Students cut out rows of pumpkins to make pumpkin patch arrays to represent multiplication word problems.
* Multiplication practice sheets with pumpkin patch arrays.
* Students write multiplication word problems to show facts and multiples of eight using Halloween spiders on a web.
* Multiplication practice sheets with Halloween spider webs with spiders.
* Repeated addition to represent multiplication problems.
I have used these activities and worksheets in my classroom. They are very appealing bulletin board displays.
These files are .pdf and will require Adobe Reader or Preview for Mac users.