Let's have fun before the holiday with these Halloween activities
In this lesson, your students will
- describe a monster and draw their own
- learn the poem "Five Little Pumpkins" (it can also be printed for classroom display)
- develop their writing skills (acrostics)
- describe a picture using there is / there are
- develop their creative skills with a blank pumkin they will have to turn into a jack o'lantern
Classroom display: a Halloween Banner to decorate your classroom (9 pages!)
◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈ ◈
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name.
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.