Welcome to Joel's extended Printable (PDF) Halloween greetings and gratitudes. This version is more tightly packed allowing for ten 2" X 4" cartoons on one page-- only watch those margins when you print-- they're pretty tight!
What you get:
A PDF containing two pages, the first being illustrations of classic Halloween monsters with an embedded phrase of greeting or gratitude (see list below) plus a space to write the names of a giver and an intended receiver. ("To:" and "From:")
The second page bears the same illustrations but varies only in being devoid of any text-- employing instead a blank spot for your own writing.
Print at your own convenience and reuse them year after year on teacher gifts, treats for family and friends or for seasonal name labels (i.e. on trick-or-treat buckets, for place settings, or on media "this spooky book/movie belongs to...", etc.)
The greetings/ gratitudes of page 1:
• zombie: "I'm dead grateful for you."
• jack o' lantern: "Before I met you... I didn't know jack!"
• ghost: "your class is one of my favorite haunts"
• mummy: "with you around, nothing gets old"
• skeleton: "sticks and stones may break my bones but school is fun with you"
• dracula: "it would suck if I never met you"
• creature from the black lagoon: "thanks for the dive into learning"
• witch: "thanks for teaching me to spell"
• werewolf: "you're a howling good teacher"
• frankenstein: "your teaching makes me feel aliiiive"
Once you've downloaded your printable PDF of Halloween labels, you can print on a variety of 8½" x 11" stationary options. You might try:
• standard xerox paper (requires individual cutting and you'll have to use tape or other means of attachment)
• Avery® 8½" x 11" White Shipping Label 48165™ sheets (requires individual cutting because each entire sheet is one big label)
• Avery® White Shipping Labels 18163™ sheet (with ten pre-cut 2" x 4" labels per sheet. Be aware that although I designed my labels to fit the Avery® White Shipping Labels 18163™ sheet, there yet remains a sufficient margin of difference from printer to printer and driver to driver that may necessitate fine tuning or render accurate printing upon this label sheet altogether impossible.)