During games, kid practice with fraction words (CCSS 2.G.3). Use these engaging cards with small groups, or send them home for parents to play with their kids. Just print, cut, and play! This PDF resource now includes the printable cards plus a games guide with instructions and illustrations for four easy-to-learn games.
You'll also get a checklist of second grade goals. The code 2G15 stands for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal number. The PREVIEW shows all 26 pages.
• Set of 40 Math Cards
• Recording Worksheets & Answers
• Exit Tickets
• Instructions for Four Games
• Folding Card Storage Pocket
• Card Management Tips
• Spare Cards
• 2-Page Checklist of Second Grade Math Goals
SEE LINKS TO MORE CARDS FOR GRADES K-2 DOMAINS BELOW
These are numbered to match goals in the FREE leaflets for Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2. Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use later as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• KB12: Understanding Numbers 11-19
• 1B21: Understanding Tens and Ones
• 1B22: Understanding 11-19 Using Coins
• 1B23: Understanding Tens
• 1B32: Adding a 2-Digit and a 1-Digit Number
• 1B33: Adding Tens to a 2-Digit Number
• 1B34: Adding 2-Digit Numbers with Tens and Fives
• 1B34: Addition with No Renaming
• 2B13: Understanding Hundreds
• 2B15: Read & Write Numbers to 1000
• 2B17: 3-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 2B28: Finding 10 or 100 More or Less
40-CARD SETS FOR COUNTING AND ALGEBRA DOMAINS
• KC13: Numerals 1 to 9
• KC24: Counting Up to 10 Objects
• KA13: Understanding Addition Equations
• KA13: Understanding Subtraction Equations
• KA16: Decomposing Numbers to 10
• 1A21: Addition Facts: Commutative Property
• 1A23: Fact Families for Doubles
• 1A35: Adding with 8 or 9 by Making 10
• 2A32: Even Numbers as Equal Addends
• 2A34: Arrays of Equal Addends
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• KG14: Two- and Three-Dimensional Shapes
• KG26: Combining Flat Shapes
• 1G13: Composite Two-Dimensional Shapes
• 2G13: Square Parts in Rectangles
• 2G15: Halves, Thirds, Fourths, and Fifths
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
• 1M23: Time in Hours and Half-Hours
• 2M31: Time After the Hour
• 2M31: Time Before the Hour
BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
• Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication Facts Bundle (9 sets)
• Multiplication and Division Fact Families Bundle (9 sets)
• Division Facts Bundle (9 sets)
MORE POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8 or Grades K-5. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5.
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!