The third collection in the Hamburger Model for High School Writing, this set of mini-lessons comes with
- An overview explanation of the Hamburger Model (complete Model for sale on TPT)
- Scaffolded instructions, activities and games, and practice to guide students to learn how to use facts, details and especially quotes in body paragraphs to support their topic sentences and thesis statements.
- 2 checklists for students to check both that they are using evidence well, and that quotes are integrated into complete sentences
- Powerpoint for instructors, quick rubrics to assess student progress, as well as all relevant handouts and materials
- A bonus Powerpoint showing students step-by-step how to use evidence in hamburger-style body paragraphs that is not available in the larger "Hamburger Model" collection!