This word search includes 27 characters from HAMLET, along with a hidden message: TO BE OR NOT TO BE.
Here are my fun and challenging products over HAMLET—many are perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them all in my store.
• Bookmarks Plus: HAMLET edition—Great Reading Aid! Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• HAMLET: 50-word Prereading Crossword—Familiarizes Students with Vocabulary! Helps prepare students for reading the book! Use with the Hamlet edition of Bookmarks Plus and the Hamlet Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
• HAMLET: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword—Challenging! Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
• HAMLET: 10 Quotefall Puzzles—A Fun Spelling Workout! Each quotefall is a quotation from the play. Students form individual words of the quotation by transferring letters from above the double line of the puzzle grid to squares in the columns directly below. Quotefalls can be challenging, but students love working them—and they’re great spelling workouts!
• HAMLET: Character Word Search with Hidden Message Students locate 27 characters’ names in the puzzle grid with the hidden message “To Be or Not to Be.”
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!