showing 1-5 of 14 products
- Bundle Description
Here is you need to teach Hamlet to 10-12 grade students! Upperclassmen are interested in this play because of its unique plot, but it also has many unique applications in discussions of grief and mental illness. Materials have been differentiated and scaffolded to teach remedial students and include challenge questions for AP and Pre-AP students as well. This bundle includes the following resources:
- Guided reading notes including introductory notes
- Student handouts for note-taking and discussion questions
- Editable test + key
- Unit objectives and guiding principles
- Hamlet Soliloquy Study (suggested for advanced and AP-level studies)
- Hamlet Grief Study
- Additional questions (for homework, Socratic Seminars, supplemental test questionts, etc.)
- Hamlet video guide
- Act II Scaffolded Lesson (aka Deep Dive)
- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern: Fake Friends Activity (Acts II-IV)
Each file in this bundle is in both PDF and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Word) format, should you need to make any changes.
To learn the teaching styles and learning strategies targeted for this resource, please watch my free, short video explaining My tried-and-true super-effective Shakespeare Strategy!
I have designed this unit to allow for differentiation and creative responses, but analysis and literary discussion is still ever-present. Thank you for your time and please leave any feedback for a purchase!
Check out my Shakespeare Full Course Bundle, and my other Shakespeare resources: