Products in this Bundle (14)
showing 1-5 of 14 products
Here is you need to teach Hamlet to 10-12 grade students! Upperclassmen are interested in this play because of its unique plot, but it also has many unique applications in discussions of grief and mental illness. Materials have been differentiated and scaffolded to teach remedial students and include challenge questions for AP® and Pre-AP® students as well. All assignments in this resource are also available as interactive Google Slides or Google Forms, so online learners can use these materials with no extra work on your part.
This bundle includes the following resources:
- Guided reading notes including introductory notes
- Student handouts for note-taking and discussion questions
- Editable test + key
- Unit objectives and guiding principles
- Hamlet Soliloquy Study (suggested for advanced and AP-level studies)
- Hamlet Grief Study
- Additional questions (for homework, Socratic Seminars, supplemental test questionts, etc.)
- Hamlet video guide
- Act II Scaffolded Lesson (aka Deep Dive)
- Rosencrantz & Guildenstern: Fake Friends Activity (Acts II-IV)
To learn the teaching styles and learning strategies targeted for this resource, please watch my free, short video explaining My tried-and-true super-effective Shakespeare Strategy!
AP® is a trademark registered by the College Board, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this website.