If you're teaching Shakespeare's play Hamlet, you need this unit plan bundle, with more than 150+ pages of teaching resources.
Included in this bundle:
• 42-slide Shakespeare introductory PowerPoint
• Hamlet introductory PowerPoint
• Anticipation guide
• Activities for each scene, organized in folders
• Common Core unit map
• Sample pacing calendars
• Close reading prompts for AP and college-prep level students
• PowerPoints for key scenes
• Drama activities to get students on their feet and into the play
• Essay assignments
• Creative projects for the whole play and for key scenes
• And so much more!
Files are organized in folders, to make locating resources easier. The font used on many of the handouts is HamletOrNot, which can be downloaded free online.
Teaching other Shakespeare plays? Check out my related resources:
Shakespeare Introductory BUNDLE: Insults, PowerPoints, Task Cards
Macbeth Bundle: Unit Plan, Worksheets, Projects, PowerPoints, Essays
Shakespearean Insults Activity Cards
The Tempest Worksheets, Handouts, Projects