Engage your students in the Code of Hammurabi with these fun activities made for middle school students!
The resource includes paper pages for printing and digital pages for Google Drive.
Pages in this resource
1. King Hammurabi Informational Text
2. King Hammurabi's Accomplishments Graphic Organizer
3. Map of the Babylonian Empire Activity Page
4. Hammurabi's Code Doodle Notes
5. Analyzing the Code of Hammurabi (8 excerpts for students to analyze)
6. Hammurabi's Code and Modern Laws (compare the ancient laws to modern ones)
-Answer keys for every page
-Digital pages for Google Drive included!
(within this resource there is a link to the pages on Google Drive)
Take a peek at the preview for a better look at what is included in this resource.
Happy Teaching! :)
The Teacher's Prep Blog
The Teacher's Prep on Facebook
The Teacher's Prep on Pinterest
The Teacher's Prep on Instagram