When a student needs to go to the restroom, and you can not be interrupted, have them place a labeled hand sanitizer bottle at their desk! This will remind you they have gone to the restroom and will be back shortly. (Check with your administrators before allowing your students to go to the restroom unsupervised, of course.) This is also a great way to remind them to sanitize their little hands in case they came back without washing their hands!
1. One White Full-Sheet Label sheet for Inkjet Printers, 8-1/2 inches x 11 inches
1. Copy paper
2. Spray adhesive (can be found at Wal-Mart)
1. Print out the following page on either the label sheet or copy paper using a color printer
or a desktop printer.
2. Trim each label on the black line.
3. Adhere each label on a hand sanitizer pump bottle.