Do you find yourself running out of ideas, with little time for planning? Hands First for Learning introduces a fun new supplemental preschool curriculum, Ocean and Shore. Each Hands First study unit is a unique and very much needed product for busy teachers, professionals and parents. It contains complete lessons with motor, language and play activities to support a child’s learning. Studies indicate that embedding the above activities with learning opportunities enhances a child’s educational experience: we find the kids love them!
The Hands First for Learning Preschool Curriculum is divided into study units of high interest themes to four year olds. Each study unit contains language, gross motor, fine motor foundation, play and fine motor activities that have been professionally developed and tested to help your students learn and succeed while having fun!
In each study unit, you will find the following:
• Scope and sequence
• Guidelines for play participation
• Pre-Activity Meeting language activities
• Suggestions for thematic books and stories
• Play, fine motor, fine motor foundation and gross motor activities with listed preparation, materials and descriptions for each activity
• Thinking Outside the Box questions (higher level language skills)
• Post-Activity Meeting language activities
• Teacher checkpoints to assess student learning and skill development
• Opportunities for further learning at home