Sudoku is a very popular game enjoyed by people of all ages.
There are many benefits of solving Sudoku puzzles.
• Improves memory
• Increases concentration.
• Teaches logical problem solving skills
• Helps children learn to spot patterns
• Gives children a sense of accomplishment by solving puzzles
This hands-on set of Sudoku puzzles is an excellent starting point for learning how to solve more complex puzzles, including those with numbers instead of coins. Students use plastic coins or paper counters included in the set to solve the puzzles. These puzzles start out easy and increase in difficulty. Once the student understands the rules for solving Sudoku puzzles, these puzzles may be completed independently. For durability, copy the puzzles on white card stock and laminate.
Included in this set:
• 20 Color 4x4 Sudoku puzzle masters (2 per page)
• A direction page that may be posted in a center
• Full-Color Answer keys
• Full-Color paper U.S. coin counters master
• Individual progress chart black-line master
• Completion certificate masters (color and black-line)
All designs and images are the creative property of Mary Kay Erben. They should not be altered, resold, shared, or used to create new clip art. This product was designed to be used for a single classroom. If you are interested in using this artwork for TpT products, contact me at email@example.com.
Want to be the first to know about my sales and freebies? Then Follow Me! All of my products are 25% off for the first 24-48 hours. Be the first to know about my new products by following my store!
* Click on the green star at the top of my page to become a follower!